Terms & Conditions
These Terms of Service (“TOS”) of Sale govern the sale of apparel and lifestyle products through its site www.wehatke.com
Your use of the Site to purchase merchandise indicates your agreement to follow and to be bound by these Terms and conditions of Sale. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this Site. We may modify the TOS from time to time, and your continued use of this Site following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified TOS. Please note that use of this Site binds you to agree that you will be solely and personally responsible for all the transactions carried out on this Site.
- All Products can be sent to you, directly to the recipient address. Please ensure to mention the correct delivery address with phone number in your order. We are not responsible for any delays or non-delivery that results from incorrect addresses, or in case premises are locked. There are no guarantees for courier shipments – we try and deliver to you as required however in various conditions beyond our control there could be delays.
- We may not accept an Order in case (i) we are unable to obtain authorization for payment or Items are out of stock/withdrawn.
- In case, owing to production or quality reasons, we are unable to deliver the items ordered, we will inform the same to you by email and refund the payment to your credit card/ bank account.
- We shall not be able to cancel the Order once it is processed.
- If you are unable to cancel your order online, get in touch with us within 3-4 hours of placing the order.
Your paid hatke membership will be activated only on successful payment for hatke membership made through the wehatke.com website.
- Membership Cancellation
- You may cancel your Paid hatke membership If you cancel a hatke membership, the membership fee will be not be refunded in any case.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All and any intellectual property rights in connection with the products shall be owned absolutely by the Company.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages or costs arising from your use of this website, your breach of these Terms of Service, or infringement of any intellectual property right.
- You agree that the Company may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the website and block your future access if we determine that you have violated these Terms of Service or any other policies. If you or the Company terminates your use of any service, you shall still be liable to pay for any service that you have already ordered till the time of such termination.